Dr. Stroud has a long and positive history of consulting with numerous mental health and allied professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and build their clinical skills in the arena of Infant Mental Health. Through the use of a Reflective Practice Supervision model, countless individuals and groups have benefited from Dr. Stroud’s consultation groups and mentorship, ranging from developing professionals to veterans in the Infant Mental Health field. For information on availability and rate email Dr. Stroud directly.
Dr. Stroud has a strong history of providing outstanding program management. She has worked
Administrative Job History:
- Director of
an NAYCEAccredited Preschool
- Director of a Non-public school for 1st thru 12th Grade
- Developed and directed a Therapeutic Preschool Program
- Managed a 0-5 Infant Mental Health Outpatient service delivery program within the structure of a MediCal billing system.
- Created, Implemented and supervised a home-based attachment promotion program for at-risk families of children birth to three.
- Infancy, Childhood And Relationship Enrichment (ICARE) Steering Committee Member – Los Angeles County Dept. of Mental Health (2000-2010) Assisted in defining minimum training standards for all birth to five providers in Los Angeles County
- Implemented reflective practice supervision practices across the state of Alaska for Part C providers over a 4 year period
- Multi-disciplinary Assessment Team (MAT) Steering Committee Member – Collaborative coordinating committee involving LA County DMH, LA County DCFS, and Mental Health Provider Agency (2006-2008)
- Participated as a member of the California Infant and Early Childhood-Family Mental Health Training Guidelines Workgroup (2007-2008)