Dr. Stroud has a strong history of providing outstanding program management. She has worked
Administrative Job History:
- Director of
an NAYCEAccredited Preschool
- Director of a Non-public school for 1st thru 12th Grade
- Developed and directed a Therapeutic Preschool Program
- Managed a 0-5 Infant Mental Health Outpatient service delivery program within the structure of a MediCal billing system.
- Created, Implemented and supervised a home-based attachment promotion program for at-risk families of children birth to three.
- Infancy, Childhood And Relationship Enrichment (ICARE) Steering Committee Member – Los Angeles County Dept. of Mental Health (2000-2010) Assisted in defining minimum training standards for all birth to five providers in Los Angeles County
- Implemented reflective practice supervision practices across the state of Alaska for Part C providers over a 4 year period
- Multi-disciplinary Assessment Team (MAT) Steering Committee Member – Collaborative coordinating committee involving LA County DMH, LA County DCFS, and Mental Health Provider Agency (2006-2008)
- Participated as a member of the California Infant and Early Childhood-Family Mental Health Training Guidelines Workgroup (2007-2008)